Dirty Hairy 2 Elite Show heifer/Donor Prospect!!SOLD

Help Support Steer Planet:

AL Show Cattle

Kate is sired by Dirty Hairy 2 and out of a Irish Whiskey X Meyer 734 cow. She is was born 2/22/11. Reg Maintainer.
Kate is an extremely exciting show heifer/donor prospect. She is deep bodied, hairy, big footed, huge boned and most of all sound!! She has the looks of a tremendous show heifer but the cow power in this one should not be ignored. Her dam is a Meyer 734 cow better know as Lucy around the Blackford Show Cattle farm. Lucy has produce well over a $100,000 dollars in calves in her career for Blackford Show Cattle. Her grand dam Irish Lady is a donor for myself and if you come look at Kate i will show you her and her sister (they are impressive). Sired by DH2 who brings a proven cow family of champions and promation bulls as well. I am from Rising Sun, IN its in the Cincinnati, OH area. Trucking is also not a problem either. I prefer a text or a call with a name and number. PM are fine as well but please leave a phone number its much easier for me. This heifer is built for the most competitive showman. Serious inquires only. Ask for price.
Thanks
Andrew Lange
(812)584-3966

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    891.6 KB · Views: 120

HH Chiangus

Very nice heifer here everyone!! I've seen her in person and she's way better than the picture. She's a big babydoll! You couldn't ask for one to walk any better!!

Sassy2899

Hi,
  I was just curious as to how much you would like for this heifer, if she is still for sale. Do you have any other pictures/videos?
My e-mail is: [email protected]
Thank you,
Katie :)

AL Show Cattle

Kate is sold!!  Thank you for all the interest.. I do have more elite quality heifers available text me if interested..
Thanks
Andrew Lange
(812)584-3966