Dirty Harry Donor Prospect for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

kane1598

Last call, make us an offer or pm us for more info. For those of your offers that we have declined please stay in touch. The female has to be moved, and honestly I think she is a steal. She could make you famous. Bred to HAA wisdom, due late april.

kane1598

Thanks again for all of the personal messages, again we really need to get her moved. Thanks

CJB

Why not consign her to a sale?  You aren't far from Ohio, and there are a bunch of good sales that she could be consigned to there.  With her track record and her look, she could/would probably be a sale feature.  Just a thought.

kane1598

We thought about putting her in a sale like the Holiday Classic sale, or the Ohio Beef Expo Maine sale. But we are desperate to get her moved and feel like since we still have her momma this is the best and easiest way for us to market her. I also am a college student, and I couldnt ask my parents to get her ready and haul her and all of that stuff by themsleves. She has to be gone by Oct. 15th.

SHORTH

There is a sale in upper sandusky oh oct 3 and show the following day
We ussually sell about 40 show prospects each year
If youare interested just search corn husker classic show and sale This year we added bred females to our sale just contact rick fogle sale manager and auctioneer if interested
Thanks

kane1598

thanks we will keep that in mind, but Id like to get her moved before then and am not really interested in paying a consignment fee. Thats why im trying to sell her on here first!

kane1598

Thank u to everyone that has expressed interest in our donor prospect. She has been sold to an ohio buyer. We hope they will enjoy her as much as we did.

Latest posts