DIRTY HARRY REPORTS?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Steaks

I had one dirty harry calf out of a pb maine heifer.. born unassisted i'd guess bw in low 70's.... calf is maybe 2 weeks really liek the muscle on her rear quarter night be cow though

anyone else have results from him? I still have 5 more to calve from plain jane angus heifers

TMJ Show Cattle

Congradulations!! We will have 3 Dirty Harry bull calves coming,one due the 6th and one due 16th of march, The last one will calve in April. I live 3 miles from a young man in Lancaster,Wisconsin that has a tremendous young bull that will be featured in Show Circuit magazine in March or April issue. He is called "Calf a Bull". He is one of the first Dirty Harry's that I ever seen. "HARRY" is fast becoming one of the all time great 3/4 Maine bulls for use as breeding stock or the club calf market. He seems to work reasonably well,on most anything that you use him on. Low birthweights is a major plus,but his consistency of throwing "Style" with flair is rapidly being noticed also. Waiting with anticipation for ours to arrive.....John Okla. TMJ Show Cattle

Show Steaks

I am anxious to see what he can do ona  plain angus cow. Any bull that can get you a respectable calf out them is a good one in my opinion.

kane1598

We really like this bull and the heifer we have out of him and a heatwave heifer.  She did did well for us a show heifer and is now featured in Dirty Harry's advertisements.  She is due March 24 to Mama's BOy. Here is a picture of her from her last show.

Attachments

• farmshow1 015.JPG
    farmshow1 015.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 223

TMJ Show Cattle

Yes I have seen that heifer's picture several times. Alway's thought she was good. If you go to SHOWSTEERS.COM and go to STATE listings under OKLAHOMA and look up DJ'S Cattle CO. you will see a bred heifer that I sold out of DIRTY HARRY. She won her class at the Maine Jr. Nationals as a calf then went on to be Reserve Maintainer at the TULSA state fair,last october. Kinda wish I would have kept her.

Teacher

A student of mine had a heatwave heifer that just had a Dirty Harry bull calf.  We pulled it but only because a bad storm with hail was coming in and they didn't have a barn to put her in.  Calf is now two weeks old looks good.  Excited to see what he turns out like.  He weighted about 75 pounds at birth nice size. 

4B Live

I just had a Dirty Harry hfr. calf born yesterday, out of a purebred Angus hfr. (forum) she only weighed 62lbs but is very lively. My other D.H. calf was out of a Carousel 8 Meyer hfr. she too was little.  Don't worry they continue to grow and by end of summer you will be very happy with calves I'm sure. 

Show Steaks

Had a dirty harry calf today out of a plain commercial angus cow. prolly 85lbs and as my dad says "did you feel that calf? he sure is a hunk of meat aint he"
Really nice haired