Dirty Picture of a different kind

Help Support Steer Planet:

xxcc

thought maybe someone would get a charge out of this, it's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the subject "Dirty Picture"

Attachments

• IrishWhiskey.jpg
    IrishWhiskey.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 609

knabe

looking at his pasterns on both the front and back, it's kind of enlightening.  i was suprised how flat muscled he is, as well as sort of retro tubey.  this is amazing considering he is the sire of a bull named wild turkey.  he (wild turkey) must of got his look somewhere else, well, most of the look.

DL

I love it when a picture confirms my reality! ;)

Jill

knabe said:
looking at his pasterns on both the front and back, it's kind of enlightening.  i was suprised how flat muscled he is, as well as sort of retro tubey.  this is amazing considering he is the sire of a bull named wild turkey.  he (wild turkey) must of got his look somewhere else, well, most of the look.
Where is Wild Turkey pictured?  Telos had mentioned him and I have looked for a picture and can't find one.  Thanks

KDSC

Heres a picture WMW not tied to a fence ;D
054CM00059_Bull.jpg

showsteerdlux

Has anyone seen the mature pic of Ali that was floating around? I saw it and he looked pretty dang impressive.  Is there a mature pic of Heatwave anywhere?

KDSC

Jill said:
That isn't the mature bull picture of WMW, he's just a baby there.
is there one of him mature???   I personaly love photoshop, its fun to use.Ypu tell it was photoshopped because of the way the cornstalks are set out on the right side of the picture

KDSC

showsteerdlux said:
Has anyone seen the mature pic of Ali that was floating around? I saw it and he looked pretty dang impressive.  Is there a mature pic of Heatwave anywhere?
I saw it when i got my Lautner Catoluge a while back, one of the owners has it up on their website.I think I saw it on the people'swebsite who own Sooner??? whats their website??

showsteerdlux

Are we talkin bout Ali or Heatwave. If its heatwave all I have seen are all the full sibs that they have been promoting.

KDSC

showsteerdlux said:
Are we talkin bout Ali or Heatwave. If its heatwave all I have seen are all the full sibs that they have been promoting.
Ali

knabe

Jill said:
knabe said:
Where is Wild Turkey pictured?  Telos had mentioned him and I have looked for a picture and can't find one.  Thanks

lost track of where archived pictures are of past shows.  he was in

Southwestern Exposition and Livestock Show
Fort Worth, Texas - Jan. 29-30, 2005

and

Tulsa State Fair
Oct. 2, 2005 - Tulsa, Okla.

if someone can point me in the direction, i'll find one.

KDSC

yup he is 10-11 years old, but i would like to see him even at 2 years of age :'(

Show Heifer

I saw heatwave last fall....I doubt if he can stand long enough to get a picture taken. Sad.
Ali though looked pretty good!!