DJ Salute vs. Mamma's Boy

Help Support Steer Planet:

mlcattle

got one mamas boy heifer... really cool and stout. maybe not enough hair as some in pasture but with sometime i think she be ok. but like the hiefer a lot and you talk about making some cows i think he will make good females

DTW

First thing is semen price.  DJ Salute has been dead for a few years and if you can find the semen it is 500 dollars or more.

If it was the same price there would be no question Salute will make some awesome females and cows.  SOS is out of Salute and have and seen some very good calves out of him.

RCF Farms

DJ Salution is this the same bull as DJ Salute?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
FutureBreeder said:
I like mommas Boy but if you like the Salutes better Id go with SOS like DTW .

cowman

FutureBreeder said:
Nope

Salute
2.jpg

Salution
Salution_001new1.jpg

That is NOT DJ Salute!

DTW

Definetly not DJ salute in that picture.  DJ Salute is black and was owned by Mark Weber.

lowann

One of the best cows we have ever had was a DJ Salute/ Heartbeat Maine. She died this last winter, pregnant with a Who Made Who calf.
She was our first show heifer.Wonderful temperament too.