do supplaments really work

Help Support Steer Planet:

BROOKS SHOW CATTLE

i am thinking about using some supplaments on my steer do they work alot of people tell me that they are just a waste of money

Bradenh

spend alittle extra money on vitaferm sure champ products and it will be the best feed investment you put in your project. unlike most supplements it has science and results to prove it

showsteerdlux

Show stopper 95 said:
spend alittle extra money on vitaferm sure champ products and it will be the best feed investment you put in your project. unlike most supplements it has science and results to prove it
I'll 2nd that. Its also pretty cheap when comparing it to other things.

herfluvr

They do work when done properly.  Some better than others but what people don't realize is they are not a wuick fix.  Feed throughs take 4-6 WEEKS before you can really tell the difference.  Many naysayers feed them about a week expecting results and when they don't see it they deem them a "waste of money". 

WBar Farms

So you guys are saying. Vitaferm/sure champ does work and its worth the money? Do you feed it all year or when do you start

Bain Simmental

i just add the vitaferm in with my feed 1/2 lb per feeding measured with the little cup they provide you.

Bradenh

yeap and when the calves get up around 800 plus we go and start giving them 1 lb per feeding. not a written rule but its what we do