Doctor Who X Impulse bull calf **More New Pictures** !!Video Available!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Spenrod

I will be getting a  Doctor Who X Impulse bull calf.  He weighs between 400 and 450 pounds.  Was born the third week of September and is on feed and has been started on his vaccinations.  I think he is an incredible calf that would be great for early county fairs in 2010 or possibly even keep him in tact and use him as a cleanup bull on some cows.  PM me with offers.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 70
  • GetAttachment.aspx2.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx2.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 3n73k93p1ZZZZZZZZZ93t4cc1c3dc46f31afa.jpg
    3n73k93p1ZZZZZZZZZ93t4cc1c3dc46f31afa.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,498

PaddyO

stout looking calf, plenty of rear flank, big top. nice calf for sure

Spenrod

We also have a heifer calf out of a strictly business X blackball cow and out of an angus herd bull. She is also a September calf. If anyone is interested we can get pictures this weekend.

Spenrod

A few have been asking for shots of his dam.  Here she is.  She's a Impulse X JAP Ultra.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 41

Spenrod

Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, he did not want to stand still, the pictures were taken straight from the camera and post on here, no photoshop work was done. Saturday was the first day his hair has ever been blow out or worked with, He is EXTREAMLY hairy. He has just been fed cracked corn. He is very sound and looks very good on the move.

JoeDirt

I would love some more pictures ,,,,,,this calf looksa little  like our calf... this calf is a little str8'er from hooks to pins and does not round off on his pins like ours does alittle  How well does he move?  is he alittle short strided?..... I would like to see a little more deeper. I love his top.

Mayb e you can get a video on him posted?

At 400-450 lb this is a great calf

Is this calf for sale?