Double Vision Donor (selling flush options)

Help Support Steer Planet:

jock

She is a Double Vision x maine angus cow.

Pictured as a 5 year old a month out from calving date.
The bottom picture is her in here successful show career.

Im not gonna sit here and tell ya how good this one is. Just look at her. super sound and very functional female with endless mating oppurtunities!  she has had 2 heifers and of course they stayed in my heard. They are elite milkers.
Pictured below is an ET Bull Calf outa her and Stictly buisness.REd Heifer is  a Below Zero Appendix out of Fancy our blue donor.

Attachments

• Lukes 099.jpg
    Lukes 099.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 247
  • Fancy x Strictly Buisness.jpg
    Fancy x Strictly Buisness.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 906
  • Double%20Vision_small.jpg
    Double%20Vision_small.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Lukes 123.jpg
    Lukes 123.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 52

shortdawg

So what are the flushing options you are selling ? Also, what's in the bottle ?????

OH Breeder

If you do'nt know her TH & PH status how do you know what to flush her too? I guess I would want to know that before flushing any donor. I thought most registered donors with American Shorthorn Association had to be tested.

Hollywood27

Pretty bold flushing her to Milkman and Immortal without knowing TH and PHA status. ???

mooch

If you are not buying a flush why do you care. In other words mind your own business if it dosen't concern you.She is a Double Vision with hair and bone probably a carrier , but not tested if that bothers any of you go look at a different donor.Luke is just tryingto support himself with a very good cow.

farmboy

mooch said:
If you are not buying a flush why do you care. In other words mind your own business if it dosen't concern you.She is a Double Vision with hair and bone probably a carrier , but not tested if that bothers any of you go look at a different donor.Luke is just trying to support himself with a very good cow.

suppose someone is interested? i would like to know.

Promiseland

Hey yall, this one good rip! I am sure there are plenty of bulls out there that you could flush her to if she may be a carrier of either or both.. With that being said;  if you would flush her am sure you could test  before doing so.. If she turned out clean, then more power to your descision!

jock said:
She is a Double Vision x maine angus cow.

Pictured as a 5 year old a month out from calving date.

Im not gonna sit here and tell ya how good this one is. Just look at her. super sound and very functional female with endless mating oppurtunities!  she has had 2 heifers and of course they stayed in my heard. They are elite milkers.
Pictured below is an ET Bull Calf outa her and Stictly buisness.

clubcalve

JMO But I think that this cow would have a nice calf is she was bred to jonny walker red that is just a suggestion to any one who buys her and you might get a cool colored calf. I would flush her in a heart beat if i didn't have to many cows already ::)

OH Breeder

jock said:
OH Breeder said:
If you do'nt know her TH & PH status how do you know what to flush her too? I guess I would want to know that before flushing any donor. I thought most registered donors with American Shorthorn Association had to be tested.

No they do not have to be tested to be registered.  Ive been flushing her clubby to  Milk Man, Strictly Buisness,immortal.

Beginning January 1, 2006, all AI sires, donor dams and cloned animals must be DNA genotyped, parentally verified and genetic defect tested with results reported to the American Shorthorn Association.
• Beginning January 1, 2006, AI certificates and donor dam certificates will be issued regardless of genetic defect status if genetic defect test results have been reported to the ASA.

As far as the inquiry, there lots of folks that read the ads and use this board for information purposes.  I believe to each there own -do what you want. Test or don't. But nothing wrong with truth in advertising. Nice female but for Shorties you can't register calves an til you test them if they are from known carriers and that goes for Donor Dams progeny or offspring. Just an FYI.

I think she could make some phenomial shorthorn plus calves.

Kurt and Hollie Pille

This cow had been at my place. She is one that i would have loved to keep, she is one of the best looking shorthorn cows i have seen.  You cant make one any stouter and sounder than her.  She is one you could flush anyway and be happy with the resalts.  Who cares about TH and PH you get the great ones that are a little dirty.  A calf that is clean will not have the power that a dirty one throws.

(clapping) (thumbsup)

Double D Show Cattle

mooch

You that are trying to imply that he is trying to hide something are off base . You like to jump on these posts to try and prove how informed you are .My guess is you have no intention or interest in buying a flush on this cow .IF YOU DO CONTACT THE SELLER AND ASK THEM INSTEAD OF HIJACKING THREADS!!

OH Breeder

mooch said:
You that are trying to imply that he is trying to hide something are off base . You like to jump on these posts to try and prove how informed you are .My guess is you have no intention or interest in buying a flush on this cow .IF YOU DO CONTACT THE SELLER AND ASK THEM INSTEAD OF HIJACKING THREADS!!

I don't think you are replying to me, BUT, I breed shorthorns and you don't know me. I have bought quiet a bit through the classifieds on Steerplanet. You don't konw what I would or wouldn't buy. THe more I know the more likely I am to inquire and purchase. WHen someone says you don't have to test there is no need that makes me little nervous about the purchase. Anyone who knows anything about shorthorns knows you have to test to register. I would think asking some of the questions I asked there are others wondering the same.
I don't care if they are clean or dirty. I have used both. I don't think I said I cared if she was dirty or clean. BUT, when you are considering a flush there are alot more options with a clean cow than a carrier. In fact there are two people on the planet that i have done flushes with just because of an ad on here. I just recently did my second flush with the same fella.

Hollywood27

Hey mooch, you need to chill out.  I'm very interested in purchasing a flush but I would like her tested first.  Not going to risk paying good money for a flush to have unsellable AKA dead calves.  Obviously your're not much of a business man.  Thank you very much.  BTW even if she is dirty I'm very interested just like to know my options before getting involoved.

mooch

Hollywood27 said:
Pretty bold flushing her to Milkman and Immortal without knowing TH and PHA status. ???

First of all junior, that sure sounds like an editorial to me!!! Second of all if you really are intersted, CONTACT THE SELLER WITH YOUR QUESTIONS! I know him qnd he is a strait shooter . Third of all your" business man" statement proves your arrogance and ignorance.

farmboy

to that guy ^^^

chill-pill-demotivational-poster-1221956724.jpg

jock

Do to the high interests, i will be pulling blood on her after louisville. She is ready to flush in the next month!