DR Meyer

Help Support Steer Planet:

KMJCC

I was curious about it also.  Any info is appriciated.  I like his pic.

jamesgang892

There is a heifer pictured in Christo Cattle Company's ad in livestock plus.

husker1

Greg's a good friend of mine and lives 20 miles away....owns the bull.  He speaks very highly of him (as most owners will!).

We sampled the bull last year, but only got one calf. (I think we only bred 2 cows that way)  She's out of a PB simmy cow.  A very pretty baldy that certainly looks the part.  Not over-powering, but structure is good and sound.  Nice, extended front.  I'd only call her average for thickness.  Thing I dislike the most is she's a browner color...I know she'll turn black though. 

We used him a little more this year.

The best thing about this bull is the phenomenal cow behind him.

LostFarmer

There is a Mamma's Boy that looks to be bred the same.  I think there is at least one more Meyer son out of the Wag Harrietta cow in syndication as well. 

KMJCC

Yeah there is King Meyer and talking to Hara a couple years ago he said he was the bast calf he has had on his farm.  Haven't seen many calves out of him though.  I bought a couple straws of sexed heifer semen and the first one didn't stick and I have one more that I am thinking about using on a My Turn heifer cause it seems he clicks well with Who's and Meyer bloodlines.