Dr Who and Paddy Females

Help Support Steer Planet:

Freerider

So I bought a Dr. Who and a Paddy O'Malley heifer at the Ohio Beef Expo.

How good of cows do these bulls make? I've heard good things about Dr. Who females but I've never owned one.

CANsteer

with who made who in the ones pedigree, she is bound to make a good club calf mom if that is how she will be bred. havn't heard too much about paddy's though.

hntwhitetail

Heard a few time that Paddy's had small pelvis openings... but i have never been around one to check it out... 

Diamond

Love the calves paddy females have, but, unless they are out of real maternal cows they dont seem to milk worth a dang.

steelroom

What would be the best clubby bull to breed a th free Dr. Who cow to make a better maternal cow? Also how about a angus or simmental bull?

i had a wmw cow and she was a horrible milker but a god protective mom. had to sell her because of the milk problems so watch that on the dr who female. and I've seen a few paddy girls who have done awesome jobs prodicing some really good babies

steelroom

My Dr. Who is a heavy milker. She has had a In Focus and 2 Manchild heifers and just had a My Turn bull calf 2 weeks ago. All heifers were good selling clubby heifers. The My Turn, we will know as time goes on. So far he is very stout.