Dr Who Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

wpenrod

she is a september calf out of a strictly business X blackball  cow and sired by Dr Who. We are working one getting her registered as a Chi and mainetainer, Sorry the picture isnt the greatest, only one i got before the camera battery died. She is broke to lead, located in northeast Indiana.

Attachments

• Dr Who Heifer 002.jpg
    Dr Who Heifer 002.jpg
    811.9 KB · Views: 81

vet tech

Im surprised you havent been getting more interest on her...she looks pretty green and i bet she will grow into a pretty good female for you, or who evr buys her! I would be pning you but I have my own that gota be sold  :D. Nice heifer tho!

herefordfootball

She looks like she'll be one of those real easy keeping type of females, that'll be throwing calves 10 -15 years from now!!! Looks like she might make a pretty good show heifer too. Nice overall heifer!!!  (thumbsup)

okcc

Shes a fancy little gal. Looks like she would go good with Majors Money Man for the first go around and then monoply later on! Nice heifer i think she could be bred several different ways after a fun show carreer. Nice job! (clapping)

wpenrod

Thanks for all the nice comments. She keeps looking better every day and I think she is going to make an excellent cow. I thought maybe someone that shows fall Born's would be like to give her a nice show career, if not I def don't mind keeping her around

wpenrod

Here are some updated pictures. I know they arent the best but maybe they will give you an idea

Attachments

• practice 159.JPG
    practice 159.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • practice 160.JPG
    practice 160.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 44