Dream On Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

barnone

I have two Dream on percent simmental heifers. I just recently started working with these two heifers they are the top calves out of my show herd. They both have papers and are show ready. The pictures I took myself so they don't do them justice, but if need I can post video or accomodate anyone who would like to see them in person. This is just one of the heifers, I am finishing clipping the other one and will have her posted at the end of the week if your interested just pm me. Thank you for interest.

Attachments

• dolly.JPG
    dolly.JPG
    689.3 KB · Views: 89

farmermom

barnone said:
I have two Dream on percent simmental heifers. I just recently started working with these two heifers they are the top calves out of my show herd. They both have papers and are show ready. The pictures I took myself so they don't do them justice, but if need I can post video or accomodate anyone who would like to see them in person. This is just one of the heifers, I am finishing clipping the other one and will have her posted at the end of the week if your interested just pm me. Thank you for interest.

What's the dam of the heifers and age of the heifers? Are they registered?

barnone

Yes they are registered I have papers on both of them to view the Dam of one of them visit you tube and search for double bar m ranch she Is Twin Eagle Promptitude, the other heifers Dam is Three Tree Rachel s0363. Sorry I don't have video on her, but my other heifer will be posted tonight I'm finishing clipping her today.