DREAMCATCHER NEW PIC

Help Support Steer Planet:

genesaw

Just ran across his new pic on wernings site thought i would post on here. I thought he looked pretty good when i seen him a couple of weeks ago at their place.

Attachments

• DREAMCATCHER SPRING 2010.jpg
    DREAMCATCHER SPRING 2010.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 331

simtal

I would have left his calf pic as a selling picture, that makes him look high flanked and bad in his loin

FutureBreeder2013

Dream_CatcherNEw1.jpg

agreed before is better

wra

what kind of cows does he work on..what areas does he need protected on

kysimtal

I agree!  I also did not realize he had giant scurs!  Actually I am glad to have seen this.  I was considering using him in some places, and now that I have seen this I may rethink that.

jackpotcattle

he his high flanked. have had some really nice calves from him, but to inconsistant on quality and color. Go more reds than i thought I would. Also, the attitudes at are place sucked. He is like Meyer IMO. He has his place

cwbyup62

For those of you interested, here is the picture just taken last week of the full brother to Dream Catcher.  His good hair was gone naturally, and that was my fault as I simply was not able to get there when the hair was fresh.  He was displayed in Denver and is called American Dream.  He was a little immature at that time being a notch younger than a lot of those bulls, but it maturing nicely.  He is freezing semen now and it is available.

Thanks

Mark Sneed

Attachments

• American Dream  www.jpg
    American Dream www.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 219

cwbyup62

I need to correct the previous message somewhat.  I thought he was freezing but he has not yet, he is on the edge of freezing and could do it this week, but it certainly should not be long till he is.  It does look like the demand will be high.  I apologize for the confusion.

Mark Sneed