Drill Bit bull thoughts

Help Support Steer Planet:

acattle

What do you guys think of are bull Drill Bit. The red heifer is out of a Heat wave cow and was the high seller in the legends of the fall sale on breeders world this fall. He also is the sire to the promotional bull "Cool Whip".

Attachments

• drilbit.jpg
    drilbit.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 600
  • 37 Drill Bit.jpg
    37 Drill Bit.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 613

dknupp

k. Thanks!  I have a blue roan cow Ali x Double Stuff that I'm interested in breeding that direction.  Getting her tested before I breed.

acattle

dknupp said:
k. Thanks!  I have a blue roan cow Ali x Double Stuff that I'm interested in breeding that direction.  Getting her tested before I breed.

Ya we have semen on him and we are really happy with the calves. If your interested in semen let us know.

acattle

dknupp said:
What did that heifer bring, she looks like a lot of monopolies I've seen. 

4750 it was the first year putting on this sale. He has a low birth weight and he really works well on clubby made cows.

acattle

OH Breeder said:
He is sired by Jigsaw?
Ya he is a Jigsaw out of a Mojo cow we least him the first year and then used him to clean up are first and second calf heifers. We had five calves. The red calve pictured, cool whip, 2 steers that sold for 2000 and 2200, and the last one died on us. We breed much harder to him this year and can't wait to see the calves  coming this year.

OH Breeder

He looks like Jigsaw. The calves out of Jigsaw do look a lot alike. They seem to have that soft easy feeding look. Did I miss his carrier status?

acattle

OH Breeder said:
He looks like Jigsaw. The calves out of Jigsaw do look a lot alike. They seem to have that soft easy feeding look. Did I miss his carrier status?
He is a th carrier and pha free but Cool Whip is clean on both.