Elite Red/Black Angus herd, semen and embryos for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

LLBUX

A Red Angus breeder has asked me to help spread the word about his offering of cattle, semen, embryos, cloning DNA and show equipment.

These Red and Black Angus females represent perhaps the most elite Red Angus breeding program in North America.

The semen and embryos/flushes are among the most sought after in the industry.

This is a package deal for cattle, semen bank, embryos/flushes, DNA and show equipment.

Please PM me if you are interested in knowing more about the offer.  

I am only involved to help screen the tire kickers from real buyers.

knabe

so all the other breeders are not elite?  

do i have to go outside the US to get something more elite?  

knabe

SD said:
Is it all or are they willing to selling pieces? (I hope this question doesn't make me sound like a tire kicker?)

ok i give.  are some of the embryo's ankonian dynamo?   whoops, my toe bounced.

LLBUX

Thank you to the folks who have asked seriously about this offering of cattle, semen and embryos.

I have reponded to all serious inquiries. 

I'll be asking today about splitting some donors, embryos and  semen from this offering.

Once again, thank you for all serious inquiries, I'll get back to you with the answers you seek.

Arnie Rahe 

Redangus01

Would like a little more information on what Semen you have on Red Angus and is he/she selling any red angus heifer calves that would be prospect show calves? Also location would be great. Thanks !

Torch

This sounds about like the info I got over a year ago on a guy selling out in Nebraska. Would make me think twice if he hadn't got it sold by now.

LLBUX

You are correct, the owner is has had his herd for sale in the past.  I don't know how that should factor into the equation.

I can tell he is attached to his cows, but I also understand the need to sell. 

I've had things for sale from time that I later took off the market since I really didn't need the money at that time.

I figure it is his business how and when to sell.

Thanks-