Embryos For Sale (Pics)

Help Support Steer Planet:

CBIX

I am looking to sell embryos on two cows that we previously flushes and have eggs left over from. The second of the two cows, the #9 Angus Donor, is also for sale. If you are interested, it would be better to call me to get ahold of me in case I cannot check back here regularly.

(580) 430-5601

The first flush is:

Bullicious X Heat Seeker

On this flush I have 11 Stage 4 Grade 1 embryos. This mating produced a steer that sold well and is a very promising show prospect in Oklahoma. The first picture is of the bull, Bullicious, and the second picture is the steer produced from this mating. The third picture is of a Sooner heifer out of this Heat Seeker cow that was the Reserve Division 1 Maine Heifer behind the Champion Maine at the Oklahoma Youth Expo.

Bullicious.png

Bullicious

BulliciousSteer.jpg

Bullicious X Heat Seeker Steer

SoonerOKC.jpg

Sooner X Heat Seeker Heifer

The second flush is:

TC Freedom X #9 Angus Donor

This is a purebred angus mating and I have 9 embryos that are Stage 4 and 5 and Grade 1 and 2. I do not have any pictures from this exact mating but the first picture is of the #9 Purebred Angus Donor from a few years ago and the second is a more recent picture of her. She is also for sale. The 3rd and 4th pictures are of 2 Lut X #9 heifers. The second of these heifers was a very successful show heifer. The 5th and 6th pictures are of a Golden Child X #9 steer. The 5th picture is him as the Reserve Champion Angus Prospect Steer at the Tulsa State Fair and the 6th picture is him at the Oklahoma Youth Expo.

96-1.jpg

#9 Angus Donor

9Angus.jpg

#9 Angus Donor Recent

DSC00031.jpg

Lut X #9

DSC00044.jpg

Lut X #9 Angus Donor Show Heifer

TulsaAngus.jpg

GC X #9 Donor Reserve Angus at Tulsa

GCAngusOKC.jpg

GC X #9 Donor at OYE

CBIX

The #9 Donor is an Ohlde bred cow that is out of OCC Discovery which goes back to RITO Fullback and her dam is a GDAR Traveler daughter. Her registration number is 12866823.

Checkerhill1

what are you wanting for the freedom embryos? If you dont care please pm me witht the price...

CBIX

Reduced prices! I'm looking to get these embryos moved. Call for pricing. Last time I checked, purebred angus, especially ones like that, and that steer sold well over the price you could buy a whole group of these embryos for.

Latest posts