embryos

Help Support Steer Planet:

jrod

i am new to this where is a good place to look for embryos is there a catalog r web page i don't know what want yet.

johnmetzger

Ck Primetime web site as they have some of the best selling this friday night in Columbus OH. Live Auction.com is featuring this sale. Shipping is available.

Jacka

You can also check donorsunlimited.com as they have a large sale in April.  The catalog and complete results are listed from last year, so you can get an idea price wise.

justintime

What breed of embryos are you looking for?  Purebred or Clubby?  There are lots of breeders who list their embryo inventories. If you are interested in Shorthorn embryos, we have a couple hundred listed on our website and have several flushes planned for the next couple months. Tell us what you are looking for and I am quite sure someone on here can help you fine tune your search.

jrod

i am not for sure yet i am going for steers but need to start with good moms to that i can afford i have good cows i can put them in but want some my kids can show to. Thank y'all for all the help to it make me feel good that i can ask y'all this stuff

OH Breeder

If you go to showsteers.com much you can also check the breeder sites directly. I also sent you a personal message. Good luck in your hunt. The classifieds here may also be of help. Lots of breeders frequent this board.

pds

We started the same way. When we decided to go with embryos instead of buying new cows it took almost a year of watching sales, tracking down where cattle came from and being on the phone. I can tell you from experience do your homework and once you figure out purbred or clubby figure on making alot of phone calls. After a year of homework and 6 months of talking on the phone it is all worth it. We were wanting maternal breeding to keep females for making steers and ended up buying a package from Mike Mimms and couldn't be happier with the calves that we got from his embryos.

Latest posts