Embryos

Help Support Steer Planet:

RankeCattleCo

As I'm not sure how many of you guys look on the classifieds, I'm looking for some quality PB hereford embryos, quality but reasonably priced to start me off in the breed.  You can reply here or PM if you have some.  Oh yeah last thing, would like to be around SE or central WI if possible.

Thanks,
Ryan

wph119

Take a look at the embryo offering at the Illini Classic Elite Embryo Auction.  The website is www.ilpha.com.  Click on the Illini Classic Sale Catalog.  The embryo listing is in the back.  They sell the embryos Friday night 2/24/12 at the annual meeting.  There is an excellent set of embryos.  Just contact Monte Lowderman (309) 833-5543 or John Meents (419) 306-7480 to bid on any of these lots.

Bad Moon 709

I will be selling some embryos out of the cow in the picture at the end of April in the Louisiana State Hereford Sale. There will also be a chance to buy a flush on her or a full sister to her in a sale at the first of April in Texas. She is the current 2011 Southwest Show Female of the year. You can look at her genetics at the American Hereford Association web site under EPD look up. KLD BR ROSEMARY D93 ET is her name. The eggs in the Louisiana Sale will be out of Star Sock and Awe the two time supreme champion polled hereford bull in Denver. Contact me at 903-229-8782  if you are interested.

Attachments

• rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 182

Schaadfarms

look at circledcattle.com great matings alot of proven crosses. I just bought the hot stuff x enuffprophet embryos                                                                give Pat call he will be able to help you. his cell is 740-525-3939