Equine product brands

Help Support Steer Planet:

flacowman

We are putting on a youth horse judging clinic and need door prizes.  I know this isn't a horse place but I can't be the only one that splits my time between different quadrupeds :)...I have a bunch already but any I don't have would be helpful.  As a member of a recent nationally ranked team we have been asked to do this for 4h and FFA kids and all door prizes would go to the kids.  Any suggestions for begging targets would be appreciated.

angus88

I know at some of the horse events that I have been to, the kids have gotten little buckets, brushes, hoof picks etc. Even at our state cattle show they will sometimes give the small buckets which seem to come in handy. I suppose it all depends on how much you are looking on spending for door prizes. It's always fun when the kids get door prizes, even if it's not a lot, they always seem thrilled about it, so good for you guys!  :)

wimpy

Ditto..... Brushes, wash sponges, combs, anything like that..... I show and you can never have to many brushes, combs and such.....Even gift certificates to McDonalds....

jaimiediamond

Our youth groups (Pony Club and young rider development) used to give us the "playmate" sized breyers in raffles, I know that as a small kid I really loved that. 

mlazyj

My wife and I did the horse part of a youth fair for several years . We had about half our kids that weren't horse kids just there to learn . We gave prizes/awards to everyone . They were in teams so it was a little easier . We had a budget and split it up fairly equal . We gave everything from big bags of bubble gum to brushes and buckets ,gift certificates to resturants on feed stores ,cases of soda ,back then we gave clock radios . Doesn't hurt to think outside the box.