Excellent Starter Cows (NEW Pictures 3)

Help Support Steer Planet:

transplanter

I ONLY HAVE THREE LEFT!
I have thought long and hard about getting out completely of the show business! It's just not the same without my boys not in it anymore!
This being said; someone looking to get started or just adding to there herd with strong proven pedigrees take advantage of this situation!!
THESE COWS ARE IN THERE PRIME! THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN FLUSHED!!

The first picture is a 6 year cow of mine who has been one of my top producers! She's is a Registered Maine with Bachelor, Cunia, and Heatwave in her veins. Excellent donor cow with many potentials ahead of her!! Proven stock here! She is confirmed bred to Thriller and will be calving in November of this year! She had an excellent calf out of Tiger Woods this year that is for sale too!

The PB Hereford (6 yrs old) out of Remital Online/ 9169 Braber cow that is another outstanding cow of mine that just had a calf this year sell for $3500 out of Cyrus! She's a excellent mama cow and strong genetics on both sides of her pedigree too! She is confirmed bred to a PB Hereford Rebel and will be calving in late August or early September of this year!

The third 5 year old is a Lead On X JLB Exacto 416 PB Angus cross cow of mine that is also a great producer!! She had a Reserve Breed Champion this year and has a fantastic Johnny Walker Red calf on her side. She is confirmed bred to Thriller and will calf in November! Her calf is also for sale out of Johnny Walker Red. This is one fancy steer!! MUST SEE!!
These cows are now in a huge pasture fat and happy! I will not mess with them until it gets close to calving time.

All of my cows come with papers of authenticity!
PM me for more details and specific bloodlines!
Serious inquiries only please! Don't waste my time or yours!
I'm not the greatest photographer! These pictures don't do them justice!
These cows are all high dollar producers and winners already out of there siblings!
I can send pictures of any of these cows calves from prior years or this years calf if interested! I still have two reds calves out of Tiger Woods and Johnny Walker Red still in my barn!!!

Attachments

• DSC01700.JPG
    DSC01700.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC01705.JPG
    DSC01705.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC01693.JPG
    DSC01693.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 58

transplanter

transplanter said:
I have thought long and hard about getting out completely of the show business! It's just not the same without my boys not in it anymore!
This being said; someone looking to get started or just adding to there herd with strong proven pedigrees and show backgrounds take advantage of this situation!!
I will start with some of my Pure Breds:
I have in the first picture a PB Angus (9 yrs old) with outstanding bloodlines on both sides of her pedigree!
She's had champions in both heifers and steers! This year she had a 1st Class Division Champion out of Popeye! She is confirmed bred to Heatwave 6 and will be calving in late August or early September!
The PB Hereford (6 yrs old) is another outstanding cow of mine that just had a calf this year sell for $3500 out of Cyrus! She's a excellent mama cow and strong genetics on both side of her pedigree too! She is confirmed bred to a PB Hereford Rebel and will be calving in late August or early September of this year!
Both of these cows are in very good shape and have a long and productive life still ahead of them!
Thanks,
just pm price

transplanter

transplanter said:
This being said; someone looking to get started or just adding to there herd with strong proven pedigrees and show backgrounds take advantage of this situation!!
I will start with some of my Pure Breds:
I have in the first picture a PB Angus (11 yrs old) with outstanding bloodlines on both sides of her pedigree!
She's had champions in both heifers and steers! This year she had a 1st Class Division Champion out of Popeye! She is confirmed bred to Heatwave 6 and will be calving in late August or early September!
The PB Hereford (6 yrs old) is another outstanding cow of mine that just had a calf this year sell for $3500 out of Cyrus! She's a excellent mama cow and strong genetics on both side of her pedigree too! She is confirmed bred to a PB Hereford Rebel and will be calving in late August or early September of this year!
Both of these cows are in very good shape and have a long and productive life still ahead of them!
Thanks,
just pm price

lazy76

Waht are you asking for the cows? could I get a contact number so we could visit on the phone instead of through email.

transplanter

I've have a new picture! The PB Charolais sold in the last picture!
The first picture is a three year old Heifer out of Black Rhino having her first calf. She is confirmed bred to I-80!
The Charolais cross is a Lifeline X Unlimited Ease bred to Lifeline! Not confirmed bred yet but if AI's successfully she will calf in February. She's two and a half!
All of my cows are confirmed bred and put up in a large pasture fat & happy! I will not mess with them until it gets closer to calving time which will be in August on most of them!
Serious inquires only please!

Attachments

• Mature cows 002.jpg
    Mature cows 002.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Katy 4511 001.jpg
    Katy 4511 001.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Mature cows 003.jpg
    Mature cows 003.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 45

transplanter

transplanter said:
I've have two more pictures!
First Heifer is a three year old out of Black Rhino  having her first calf. She is confirmed bred to I-80!
The Charolais is a PB out of Wyoming Wind and Unlimited Ease she is 8 and confirmed bred to Thriller!
All of my cows are confirmed bred and put up in a large pasture fat & happy! I will not mess with them until it gets closer to calving time which will be in August!
Serious inquires only please!
PB CHAROLAIS'S HAVE SOLD!

transplanter

transplanter said:
This being said; someone looking to get started or just adding to there herd with strong proven pedigrees take advantage of this situation!!

I have in the first picture a PB Angus (11 yrs old) with outstanding bloodlines on both sides of her pedigree!
The PB Hereford (6 yrs old) is another outstanding cow of mine that just had a calf this year sell for $3500 out of Cyrus! She's a excellent mama cow and strong genetics on both sides of her pedigree too! She is confirmed bred to a PB Hereford Rebel and will be calving in late August or early September of this year!
Both of these cows are in very good shape and have a long and productive life still ahead of them! I have them now in a huge pasture fat and happy! I will not mess with them until it gets close to calving time. All of my cows come with papers of authenticity!
Thanks,
I have a handful left confirmed bred to Thriller, I-80, Heatwave 6, and Lifeline.
MY PB CHAROLAIS HAVE SOLD! BLACK RHINO COW HAS SOLD!

transplanter

I also have another smoke! She's not very photogenic but you can see the quality there!
She's a three year old that took Reserve Breed Champion in our county! She is out of Lifeline X my PB Charolais out of Unlimited Ease. She is bred back to Lifeline again!! This will be one outstanding black calf! Big donor prospect here!

Attachments

• DSC01701.JPG
    DSC01701.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 46

transplanter

bump
I actually have four left! I have another Charolais cross that I am willing to part with!