EXG First Rate

Help Support Steer Planet:

sgetz007

Is First Rate a carrier for any of the angus genetic defects and what type of females does he work the best with?

Also what is semen on this bull selling for now?  I know it is very hard to find and the only info I really know about the bull is that he is the sire of Dameron First Class and he died young.

farmer64

Check with Matt Teets of Teets Farm 1-304-897-7612 . They owned the bull and have semen on him . I think he was 100.00 last time i talked with them about some .

sesi

sgetz007 said:
Is First Rate a carrier for any of the angus genetic defects and what type of females does he work the best with?

Also what is semen on this bull selling for now?  I know it is very hard to find and the only info I really know about the bull is that he is the sire of Dameron First Class and he died young.
No He is not a carrier of AM or NH. The cool thing about him is that he works on any type female but especially where you need more bone, thickness, and femininity
Misty Mountain Farm has some semen, they are also part owners. You might call them. I think you can find them at Misty Mountain Cattle
They sold some semen at Denver last week for $250.00 per straw