extremely bad news

Help Support Steer Planet:

lowann

farwest said:
Had 20 head of cows synced, he over did it.   Best gomer I ever had.   Kicked off just when I needed him most.   Sounds liike a country song.. O0
Bet he died with a big smile on his face! ;)

RSC

Farwest, I sure hope you're catching heats this breeding season without your Gomer Goat!

R.I.P old fellow!

Tony

farwest

Can the coyotes tear them horns off that skull, or should i go get it and bury it , really..

Dusty

farwest said:
Can the coyotes tear them horns off that skull, or should i go get it and bury it , really..

Hang it up in the barn. 

farwest

I wll when the meat and the stink wears off.  Can the coyotes and mice damage them horns...

shortyjock89

farwest said:
I wll when the meat and the stink wears off.  Can the coyotes and mice damage them horns...

Maybe, I know mice and squirrels eat the crap outta deer antlers.  I'd probably boil his head really good, that seems to get the flesh and stink off pretty good when we do it to deer heads.  I'd boil it twice, once now, and once when it's clean. It will probably also make his skull nice and white. 

farwest

hmmmm.  Can't even think of goin out there to fight off the magots and saw that offf..

CAB

Ron, have been able to get past this loss and went out and found yourself a better,bigger, & badder gomer goat?

farwest

I'll have to let the grass sprout on the mound before i do anything , just out of respect.

RSC

Farwest, you haven't reported to the board!  How did the offspring of the old boy do at your County Fair?

Tony

farwest

Grand champion. It was really close. News the old boy had passed on may have politically put him on the top.

RSC

farwest said:
Grand champion. It was really close. News the old boy had passed on may have politically put him on the top.
Let's see pictures Farwest!

Tony

Dusty

farwest said:

Did you keep back a son of him in the herd to carry on the legacy?