extremely powerfull my turn heifer calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

steerjock48

this calf is a real knock out.reel fem in  deep bodied thick Harrie big boned and tones of mussel she is of the caliber  to make it big she will jackpot every weekend  and still go home and make you a cow  so if you are interested pm me. email me at [email protected]  or give me a call at (724-963-8358)or(412-496-0088)
                                                                                                Thanks
                                                                                                  Ian Erdely

steerjock48

sorry  i for got to add  the picture earlyer

Attachments

• my turn calf.jpg
    my turn calf.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 165

muleman

Ian nice looking calf, but when you have a bunch of misspelled words it somewhat takes away from your credibility. Use spell check it is free.

Bjk cattle

If you can raise calves that look like this, who cares about the spelling!  How much are you asking for her and where are you located?

Doc

muleman said:
Ian nice looking calf, but when you have a bunch of misspelled words it somewhat takes away from your credibility. Use spell check it is free.

Gotta agree with you . He could use a few commas & periods. It just makes it hard to read when it all runs together . But , on the other hand a nice heifer.

zak

What Type of cow is she out of? And PM me price.

Zak

OH Breeder

steerjock11 said:
steerjock48 said:
sorry  i for got to add  the picture earlyer
good look in hafer shes a botey  <cowboy> yedoge

I was trying to figure if this was a joke?................... She is out of "botey yedoge" No clue what bull that is.

Latest posts