Eye Candy

Help Support Steer Planet:

DFSC

I went out on a limb and purchased some eye candy semen. What kind of cows does Eye Candy "click" best with? Any pictures of eye candy calves?

Thanks in advance!

Jordan

MOClubbyGuy

DFSC said:
I went out on a limb and purchased some eye candy semen. What kind of cows does Eye Candy "click" best with? Any pictures of eye candy calves?

Thanks in advance!

Jordan

It was a very good decision to purchase semen on Eye Candy as with his growing popularity and quantity of semen available, semen prices will go up. Go to trauschfarms.blogspot.com and scroll through the history of blog post for combinations with eye candy that have worked.

I plan to use him on a flush to a PB simmi cow of mine that I think has alot of potential to grow into a productive donor for me. Good Luck with it!

okiegirl

This a pic of our Eye Candy calf at 8 mon. and then as a yearling.  We are getting him ready for our county fair the first of sept. and then for Tulsa.

Attachments

• samsung 330.jpg
    samsung 330.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 267
  • samsung 196.jpg
    samsung 196.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 254

Telos

okiegirl said:
This a pic of our Eye Candy calf at 8 mon. and then as a yearling.  We are getting him ready for our county fair the first of sept. and then for Tulsa.

Good luck with him. He sure looks good in the pics.

Limiman12

Friend of mine has a very nice eye andy out of a heat seeker second calf heifer.

He says his eye candy calves have been the most consistent for him.

kfacres

Limiman12 said:
Friend of mine has a very nice eye andy out of a heat seeker second calf heifer.

He says his eye candy calves have been the most consistent for him.

Probably b/c EC is half one breed-- instead of 100% mutt like most club calf bulls are. 

chambero

Many of the colored HW sons are out of PB Char cows.  I do think the PB on the dam side eliminates a lot of the structural issues and makes them grow a little better on avg