Eyes On The Money, worth using?

Help Support Steer Planet:

cdncowboy

What can anyone tell me about Eyes on the Money?  He has just become available to us in Canada and wondering if he's worth buying.  The one thing that concerns me is size, I realize he was a younger calf - so he looks a little puddish in his pic- but has anyone seen him after he grew up a little to know what kinda frame he really had in him?  What type of cows has he worked on , straight breds or clubby.  Ya know all the usual stuff.
I'll admit I fell in love with the picture and just can't seem to get away from him.  Need a little objectivity thrown at me, or maybe just a large object!!

CAB

He's small and I have seen him. I have seen some good calves out of him also. Was thinking of using him after seeing some calves this fall, but have talked myself back out of it. I think he's too small for me. He'll need a big cow that is good structured. JMO

Diamond

I have a heifer out of him that I have to say, I like alot, she is thick as a tank but walks like a cat, she is a tad bit smaller framed however she is vary easy fleshing. If you have a larger frame cow who needs a better set of legs I would recommend him.