eZall Adhesive Remover

Help Support Steer Planet:

KMJCC

I haven't used it much in the past but was wondering what everyones opinion was on it.  I was thinking about ordering the eZall It's
Gone adhesive remover.  It is pretty pricey so does it take that much less compared to hocus pocus?  Thanks!

rtmcc

Once you try it you will never go back to the other products.  It is all we use. 
Great Product!

Ron
<cowboy>

PLKR

rtmcc said:
Once you try it you will never go back to the other products.  It is all we use. 
Great Product!

Ron
<cowboy>
I agree--much easier on the hair, much easier to wash out.

luv2show21

As the saying goes, "a little bit will do ya".  It's a great product and it works especially well if you spray it on lightly and let it work a few mins, then lightly run a comb or scrub brush through the hair as it's breaking down. Then you can see where you need to add more spray.  It's not the cheapest, so it will also help you only use what you need instead of just soaking it on when you don't need to.

kanshow

IMO, it is so far superior to the other products it is well worth the extra $$.   

bjkoller

Best stuff ever used.... use less of it and get more glue out!  Won't go back and in fact dread using the Hocus we have left ....

rtmcc

3G Farms said:
Best stuff ever used.... use less of it and get more glue out!  Won't go back and in fact dread using the Hocus we have left ....
I had a gallon if After Show left over when I found the Its Gone product.  Now I use the After Show to soak the glued up scotch combs and clean them up at home.