steerjockey

here is the steer i just priced...i forgot to attatch the photo

Attachments

• sunseeker str.jpg
    sunseeker str.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 34

smurf

shortyisqueen said:
I'm curious...Have you bought them all and are reselling them? Oklahoma is a long way from Alberta.

I was also wondering the same thing.  Did you buy that steer from Hunter Bros. or just helping them sell it?  Definately a nice set of cattle you posted!  They will make someone a winner this summer.

steerjockey

i own the one from hunters and have a partnership with the others i also find calves for anyone who is looking for spring or fall borns

dmo102

steerjockey said:
sunseeker x maine str for sale pm me for more info... born in september located in iowa

Do you still have this steer if so can you pm me a price

Jill

Ok, I guess I'm confused, Gregory's sale ends today, but your info says your in Canada, I'm missing how you're connected here??

red

since it's listed as a private treaty phone sale I think that would be the smartest thing to do.

OH Breeder

steerjockey said:
i sell cattle with gregory's

Really. Are you sure about that? So, If I pick up the phone and call Gregorys and say do you know Raymond Gonnett from Canada they will know exactly who you are and they have sold cattle with you?

steerjockey

sale is over already go right ahead i bought lot 667 in their november sale and was supposed to have 3 head in this fall born sale but they didnt get weaned soon enough.darin keeps me in the loop with what they have for sale and i try and get them some bids if its a bid off sale or just plain sell them if they are for sale privately.i dont get what yur problem is the thread was started for a fall born steer i have in iowa for sale just added a couple feature lots from gregory's later.don't matter now they are sold.

ShowmanQ

steerjockey said:
sale is over already go right ahead i bought lot 667 in their november sale and was supposed to have 3 head in this fall born sale but they didnt get weaned soon enough.darin keeps me in the loop with what they have for sale and i try and get them some bids if its a bid off sale or just plain sell them if they are for sale privately.i dont get what yur problem is the thread was started for a fall born steer i have in iowa for sale just added a couple feature lots from gregory's later.don't matter now they are sold.

I would advise you to do one of two things...
1) Stick to selling cattle that you own.
2) If you are going to try to move cattle for other people, be upfront about it in the beginning, several of us on here were under the impression you were taking credit for the calves you posted.

okcc

Do you know what tag 710 ( HW x Legally Blonde) sold for and where she is headed?

showsteerdlux

I'll stick up for they guy. I've talked to him on the phone and I seriously don't think his goal was to be dishonest about anything. Give him a break. He was trying to help some people out. Does everyone on here say every time what the deal is on the calves they picture, no most say pm for details? Come on lets be real, because after I talked to him on the phone before all this accusing went on, I found out the entire situation. I guess it'd make to much since to ask questions privately before making smart comments or accusations wouldn't it.

TexasHeat

steerjockey said:

You may know a lot of people, but that does not give you the right to post their cattle without permission.  As with your ad (that got deleted) from Gerhardt, I personally talk with Garrett on the phone and he said he absolutely gave no one permission to list any of his pictures on SteerPlanet.com.  What will you do if you sale someones calf on SteerPlanet, then the calf sales, in the actual sale, to someone else?  If you are only 21, you may have experience, but you are only in the beginning of your cattle career, and with the business ethics your showing on this site, you can make a bad name for yourself very quickly.  There are a lot of reputable Breeders that frequent SP that have years of experience.  Take some good advice, I think plenty of us have given you some.   I guess showsteerc is right, you probably deserve a break, I am sure you are a good helpful kind of guy with a lot of cattle enthusiasm, but the Gerhardt deal was legitimately wrong.  I hope you can steer yourself in the right direction with your posts and clear some of the bad air you have made.  Wish you the best of luck.

MYT Farms

showsteernc said:
I'll stick up for they guy. I've talked to him on the phone and I seriously don't think his goal was to be dishonest about anything. Give him a break. He was trying to help some people out. Does everyone on here say every time what the deal is on the calves they picture, no most say pm for details? Come on lets be real, because after I talked to him on the phone before all this accusing went on, I found out the entire situation. I guess it'd make to much since to ask questions privately before making smart comments or accusations wouldn't it.

Have to say, I agree. Ya, it would have been nice for Raymond to tell ya where they're selling, but if you took the time to get one the phone and talk to him, you'd get the ins and outs. Real nice guy from what I know.

steerjockey

thanx to the people who have actually talked to me on the phone that get the real scoop on what im doing...i appreciate it greatly...the reason i ask people to call is because i feel business over the phone is much more proper than a message on steerplanet...i use the site as a tool to inform people what i can find them or have for sale myself never once have i claimed an animal that i didnt know was mine i have always said pm me or all me to get the info because thats where the serious business takes place not on here with little messages back and forth.If what i need to do is post the life story of every calf and situation on here to make everyone happy then i guess i will have to do a better job of that but honestly like i said i post stuff to inform of good cattle for sale whether they are mine or someone elses if people are interested they ca call me and i will set them up plain and simple...i don't see anything wrong with that.I would just like to clear all that up so everyone knows and o that the people who i have doe business with have piece of mind.