Fall borns!

Help Support Steer Planet:

glw

i was wondering if anyone has any fall born calves for sale in Texas?? if so please add the pictures!! Thanks!:)

cowcrazy

glw - it might help if you tell us if you are looking for a heifer or steer and what breed you are looking for. Thanks!

twistedhshowstock

There are a lot of fall borns that will be for sale in TX...are you talking Fall 2010 or Fall 2011...I would bet that if they hadnt been picked up by this point most if not all of the Fall 2010 calves have had a trip to the sale barn, most validations for calves that age are over anyway, if you are talking about Fall 2011 calves most wont be available til March or so at the earliest.

Bird Cattle

ACUALLY THE SALES START IN JANUARY

Jeff Gram's sale is on the 10th at O'Donnell

ours will be on the 11th at southland also can be viewed on breeders world

both will be pasture bid off's

ZNT

glw said:
i was wondering if anyone has any fall born calves for sale in Texas?? if so please add the pictures!! Thanks!:)

We will have fall borns for sale.  Most will be arriving in January, with a couple arriving late this month.  Calves will be from us, 4J Family Cattle, and a handful of our clients that we assist with marketing.  Keep an eye on our website for updated pics. www.zntcattle.com  and www.4jfamilycattle.com

Also, I'd recommend giving Robert Chambers (Chambero on steerplanet) of Henrietta, TX a call.  He has a deep set of calves this year. All calves are home raised with no middle man.

twistedhshowstock

Robert Chambers does have an extremely deep set and you wont deal with a nicer guy, definately give him a call, but dont go look until after I get the chance...LOL.

Bulldaddy

I have a nice set of fall borns out of Monopoly, Heatwave, Bojo, Walks Alone and No Apologies, both heifers and steers.  We are located near Waco.  Feel free to come see for yourself or send me your email address address and I can send some pics.

olsencattleco

We also have a really deap set of fallborns this year. Sires include Monopoly, Solid Gold, Troubador, and our bull Full Tank. I will have pictures after we turn in on wheat and AI this next week.

Give me a call anytime to talk about the calves!

Thanks alot

Eric Olsen
903-654-1806

spb

We will be having our 2nd annual Sundays Best sale SAT. March 31 2012

Attachments

• pi13.jpg
    pi13.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 145
  • pi14.jpg
    pi14.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 166

glw

Ok thanks for the help! I'm looking for steers. And calves being born like September of this year.