FALL - JANUARY HEIFERS

Help Support Steer Planet:

GONEWEST

This is a list of the heifers I currently have for sale. If you are interested in anything I will get pics as soon as the weather cooperates and I can get them clipped. Hopefully there will be more to come. They are located 65 miles N of Atlanta, GA. You know I don't price cattle by email or internet, but the vast majority of these calves are $1500-$3500. If you have any interest you can call me at 706-409-1193.

September Heifers

Next Step X Aristocrat 313N  A show heifer with donor potential this calf combines two maternal powerhouses in the Boysel/Kroupa donor Aristocrat 313N and Wagonhammer’s great Hairietta. This heifer has the genetics of a maternal powerhouse. She looks just like her similarly bred sister, Cheetah Girl, who was that sold for $16,500 in the 2006 Holiday Classic Sale to Bowers Cattle, NE, and was selected as the Grand Champion Chi Female of the 2007 Tennessee State Fair and a Reserve Division Champion of the 2007 ACA National Show.

Irish Whiskey X Witch Doctor X Cunia  Full Sister to the $9000 lot 102 in the 2010 Sweet Heart Sale. The pick of 4 full sibs, what a cow this one will make!!

Carpe’ Diem X ¾ Charolais   A silver beauty with a dispostion for a first time showman. Not as massive as some of her black counter parts but deep, soft, soggy with a killer front end. Really nice heifer.

Jimmy the Greek X Platinum   This heifer combines mass with soundness as well as any you will ever find. Big boned, long necked, Yak haired, belly dragger.

Jimmy the Greek X Windsor  Made in the same mold as the heifer listed above.

Carnac X 43  Big league show heifer here. A frame score larger than many of the other heifers this one will be difficult to get around. The 43 cow is a Strictly Business daughter who has sold several steers for over 30K in the last couple years. Another donor prospect in a show heifer body.

Heat Wave X R26  R26 is a $29,000 daughter of Full Flush out of the Kroupa G1 donor. Not big in stature but a neck like a giraffe and a hip like a rhino. Beautiful moderate framed heifer.

Q-Dog X Playmate Really nice show heifer prospect. Super sound, big bellied, nice fronted and HAIRY.

November Heifers

Alias X Heatwave   Really nice heifer out of a former Division winner are the Georgia National Livestock show. Long necked, big bellied , thick and sound.

Proud Jazz X Double Vision  A nice purebred shorthorn heifer with a beautiful roan color pattern.

January Heifers

Troubador X Heat Seeker X 3C Sturdy    Gorgeous calf!  White with silver spots out of a litter mate to the dam of Traush’s new bull Salty Dog. Unfortunately we lost this calf’s purebred Simmental Grand dam, Dakota Kiss,  to lightning this past summer, but she was a cow that didn’t miss bred clubby or purebred. The list of cattle she has produced is to long to type here but I will be happy to tell you about the high sellers from top sales and the national champions that have been produced.

Ace of Diamonds X Heat Seeker X 3C Sturdy Another really nice heifer with a beautiful dark red with black points color pattern. Eligible to be registered as a Shorthorn Plus. Her dam is yet another young litter mate to Kiss and Tell, the dam of Salty Dog, who is certainly not the only outstanding animal that she has produced.

Pale Face X OCC Legend X SS Goldmine (Simmental)  A really nice Maintainer eligible heifer with just a little white on her face. This heifers young  dam is a model cow, big bellied, heavy milking, feminine fronted. She should make a cow long after her showing days are over.

Jenny

a number of these heifers are royally bred;  surely reasonably priced....cannot wait to see pics of them

shortdawg

Man if I would've knew you lived there I would've stopped by just the other day. I went to N.E. AL to a funeral and went right through there.

CAMyers

I am intrested in the jan. shorthorn heifer if she is still available.  I would like to know the price and location.  My email is [email protected] and if you could please send me some pics too.  Thanks

jbs

GONEWEST said:
This is a list of the heifers I currently have for sale. If you are interested in anything I will get pics as soon as the weather cooperates and I can get them clipped. Hopefully there will be more to come. They are located 65 miles N of Atlanta, GA. You know I don't price cattle by email or internet, but the vast majority of these calves are $1500-$3500. If you have any interest you can call me at 706-409-1193.

September Heifers

Next Step X Aristocrat 313N  A show heifer with donor potential this calf combines two maternal powerhouses in the Boysel/Kroupa donor Aristocrat 313N and Wagonhammer’s great Hairietta. This heifer has the genetics of a maternal powerhouse. She looks just like her similarly bred sister, Cheetah Girl, who was that sold for $16,500 in the 2006 Holiday Classic Sale to Bowers Cattle, NE, and was selected as the Grand Champion Chi Female of the 2007 Tennessee State Fair and a Reserve Division Champion of the 2007 ACA National Show.

Irish Whiskey X Witch Doctor X Cunia  Full Sister to the $9000 lot 102 in the 2010 Sweet Heart Sale. The pick of 4 full sibs, what a cow this one will make!!

Carpe’ Diem X ¾ Charolais   A silver beauty with a dispostion for a first time showman. Not as massive as some of her black counter parts but deep, soft, soggy with a killer front end. Really nice heifer.

Jimmy the Greek X Platinum   This heifer combines mass with soundness as well as any you will ever find. Big boned, long necked, Yak haired, belly dragger.

Jimmy the Greek X Windsor  Made in the same mold as the heifer listed above.

Carnac X 43  Big league show heifer here. A frame score larger than many of the other heifers this one will be difficult to get around. The 43 cow is a Strictly Business daughter who has sold several steers for over 30K in the last couple years. Another donor prospect in a show heifer body.

Heat Wave X R26  R26 is a $29,000 daughter of Full Flush out of the Kroupa G1 donor. Not big in stature but a neck like a giraffe and a hip like a rhino. Beautiful moderate framed heifer.

Q-Dog X Playmate Really nice show heifer prospect. Super sound, big bellied, nice fronted and HAIRY.

November Heifers

Alias X Heatwave   Really nice heifer out of a former Division winner are the Georgia National Livestock show. Long necked, big bellied , thick and sound.

Proud Jazz X Double Vision  A nice purebred shorthorn heifer with a beautiful roan color pattern.

January Heifers

Troubador X Heat Seeker X 3C Sturdy    Gorgeous calf!  White with silver spots out of a litter mate to the dam of Traush’s new bull Salty Dog. Unfortunately we lost this calf’s purebred Simmental Grand dam, Dakota Kiss,  to lightning this past summer, but she was a cow that didn’t miss bred clubby or purebred. The list of cattle she has produced is to long to type here but I will be happy to tell you about the high sellers from top sales and the national champions that have been produced.

Ace of Diamonds X Heat Seeker X 3C Sturdy Another really nice heifer with a beautiful dark red with black points color pattern. Eligible to be registered as a Shorthorn Plus. Her dam is yet another young litter mate to Kiss and Tell, the dam of Salty Dog, who is certainly not the only outstanding animal that she has produced.

Pale Face X OCC Legend X SS Goldmine (Simmental)  A really nice Maintainer eligible heifer with just a little white on her face. This heifers young  dam is a model cow, big bellied, heavy milking, feminine fronted. She should make a cow long after her showing days are over.

I need a group of falls like this. Send me details and whats remaining along with prices and a total for all. Unclipped pics are fine with me. I am in Mississippi. PM me and we can excahnge emails or just email me at [email protected] or [email protected]