Fall Limi Heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

Quade

The three  Heifers posted are all registered Limis. The first two are 50% LIMFLEX out of  MYTTY In Focus X MAGS Scandel. The first one is a Nov and the second is a Dec. These have both shown by my 6 yr old daughter and placed 2nd and 3rd respectfully in their class at Jr Nationals. The SEEE Xtra Blackbird is a Oct.  purebred and a full sib to the current All American futurity champion KYLD Vegas. All three have been shown and have proven to be competitive at the big shows.The last one is a Mar 11' Black Dakota X MAGS Scandel and is going to be just flat out good!!! These and more like them will sell at our private treaty sale on October 22. For more information call 660-441-0811 or check out edwardslimousin.com.    

Attachments

• SEEEXtraSpecial_1_opt.jpg
    SEEEXtraSpecial_1_opt.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 61
  • SEEEXtremeBeauty_1_opt.jpg
    SEEEXtremeBeauty_1_opt.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 49
  • SEEEXtraBlckbird_1_opt.jpg
    SEEEXtraBlckbird_1_opt.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 48
  • SEEE_Yolanda_opt.jpg
    SEEE_Yolanda_opt.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 58

ALTSIMMY 79

Very nice looking set of Limmys ! Don't see that many around anymore because everyones all caught up in the clubby deal but I like them !

Quade

Thank you for the comment, I believe I have returnd all PMs, calls, and text. If not please contact me again as things have been busy.

mykidsluvshorthorns

I am not a limi fan but WOW those are some good looking limi's that red one is going to be very competitive you have a very good program to raise cattle like those good luck in the sales.