Favorite BBQ Sauce

Help Support Steer Planet:

KCK

Sweet Baby Rays or Country Bob's. They are two totally different flavors.
And, I too love an extremely thick cut pork chop with a little of the County Bob's on the side. Yummo!

LostFarmer

KCK said:
And, I too love an extremely thick cut pork chop with a little of the County Bob's on the side. Yummo!

You just admitted eating pork on a beef board.  ::)  MMMMM Bacon, ham, sausage

KCK

LostFarmer said:
KCK said:

You just admitted eating pork on a beef board.   ::)  MMMMM Bacon, ham, sausage

I am not to scared to admit I like good food of most kinds  (clapping)

tama

Love all of the listed sauses for pork!!! But Friday night party guy did bacon wrapped pork loin cooked slow etc and I got a rhubarb sause for it that was pure killer! Did not get receipe but the experiment is on now!! As it should be the Tbones sunday were seasoned but not much more than a hint. bbq is for the other white meat!! 

DRC

Head Country for sure.  I pay a ton of shipping to get it here to IA by the gallon and it's worth every penny!  Their rub/seasoning is a favorite too.

afhm

KC Masterpiece and Cattleman's ( I haven't seen this one in a while at the store so it may not be around anymore)

Telos

I'm not proud when it comes to BBQ sauce. I like Cattleman's: Original, Smokey and Masterpiece. I will sometimes use their sauces as a base and add my own spin: chipotles, serranos, aged vinegars or whatever I have. Most commercial sauces have too much fructose corn syrup which is a big no-no.

I'm partial to Hickory BBQ on my Hamburger with a Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Canadian Bacon. Yum-Yum. Houston's Restaurant in Dallas may make the best Burger ever.