Favorite Christmas Song?

Help Support Steer Planet:

afhm

All I want for Christmas is you.  by Vince Vance and the Valients.  Can't remember who the lady is that is featured with them on the song.

oakbar

My father used to sing a song called "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth".  Has anyone ever heard of that song?  I think it was a kids song back in the 50's!!

Doc

oakbar said:
My father used to sing a song called "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth".   Has anyone ever heard of that song?   I think it was a kids song back in the 50's!!

I thought it was a given & a rite of passage to know that song.

jason

Born in the 80s and yes I definitely know that song.

oakbar said:
My father used to sing a song called "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth".   Has anyone ever heard of that song?   I think it was a kids song back in the 50's!!

cowz

I had to give this some thought because I really love all Christmas Carols!  O Come Emmanual has to be my favorite.

Telos

cowz said:
I had to give this some thought because I really love all Christmas Carols!  O Come Emmanual has to be my favorite.

Cowz- This is one of my favorites too. I like just about every recording artist's version of it. If you get a chance, try to listen to Joshua James' version. He's got an intriguing voice.

FXDS

Oh Holy Night hands down for me.  Almost anyone can sing it and I still get goose bumps thinking about what happened over 2000 years ago for all of us that want to believe.

steermaker

I am with the group that like Mary Did You Know, but I am partial to the arrangements done by the Gaither Vocal Band.  Also like "Come Make a Place" as performed by Ernie Haas and Signature Sound.  I sing in a gospel quartet and we just sang both for a Christmas concert.

As far as traditional songs go I would have to say Joy To the World.

pg34

I wasn't even born yet when this song came out, but Dolly Parton's "Hard Candy Christmas" is one of my favorites!!

Simmymom1

I just heard the new Faith Hill song "A Baby Changes Everything"  last night on CMT, she sang it live..it was awesome!  I also loved hearing her sing the song "Little Drummer Boy", she sang very well and she looks beautiful.

I also love "Christmas Cookies" by George Strait...it always makes me laugh when I hear it!  ;)