Favorite Movie/Song

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

Hard to beat Don Williams(the gentle giant). I liked his song(what do you with good ole boys like me)."When I was a kid uncle Remus would put me to bed, with pictures of Stonewall Jackson inside my head".          SPORES kind of a cool name for a band. Had to look up definition to get it.

MYT Farms

Movie: Flicka was perty darn good.

Song(s): Boy, I guess a toss up between "Amarillo Sky" by Jason Aldean and "Everything is Fine" by Josh Turner.

milliron s

Movie: Every Which Way But Loose
            Paint Your Wagons
            Blazing Saddles

Songs: Amanda by Don Williams
            She Believes In Me by Kenny Rogers
            Sweet Baby James and Fire and Rain by James Taylor

chambero

shortdawg said:
Forest Gump or Lonesome Dove and Amazing Grace

The Lonesome Dove TV movie is great.  As good as it is, the book is that much better.  For any that haven't, go read it.  A very ornery steer is a central character in the book that is completely left out of the movie.  Just as important to the story almost as the "Hell Bitch".

In Dances with Wolves, the main character's horse (the real smart one) used to live real close to me.

Show Steaks

Movie: Any Fast Furious Movie, Ballad of Ricky  Bobby
Song: Dust on the bottle, Money honey(State of shock) Headstrong(Trapt)

oakbar

My favorite movie is "The Prince of Tides" with Nick Nolte and Barbra Streisand.  I don't like "Babs" politics but I do think she one heck of an actress.  Read the book first and then see the movie.

Favorite song right now is "It Won't Be Like This For Long" by Darius Rucker (formerly of Hootie and the Blowfish).  Anybody who is a daughter or has daughters will really appreciate this song.  Check it out on Youtube.com

Simmgirl03

Favorite Movie - Sweet Home Alabama
Favorite Song - Redneck Girl - Bellamy Brothers  --I always have to crank it up when it comes on!

aj

Jon Anderson had a song"something about a chinese acrobat and a women that polished his John Deere tractor". I wish I knew the song name or albumn. Probably 1980's. Couldn't google anything up.

LT

Good One Zach!  Boston was one of the all time famous bands.  Glad to know the younger generation appreciate good music!

bcosu

i forgot all about super troopers! i like beerfest just as much. both are made by broken lizard.

LinZ

ROAD WARRIOR said:
Movie - Lonsome Dove - Too many tunes. RW

I love Lonesome Dove(have it and every movie in the set on DVD)..I think being from alabama that Forrest Gump is def. up there in rank as well as Remember the Titans and Men of Honor.

Song: Livestock Show lol

farmboy

LT said:
Good One Zach!  Boston was one of the all time famous bands.  Glad to know the younger generation appreciate good music!

boston is some good stuff. you wont find me in a car blastin hip hop barompa romp crap or the new rock that just sucks.

rush
cheap trick
Blue Oyster Cult
GNR
Ozzy
Pink Floyd
Lynyrd
Uncle Ted
Led
Neil young
ACDC
and cream