FCCO on Facebook

Help Support Steer Planet:

FCCO

Hey Steer Planet friends, thanks to everyone that has been checking out our website (www.fickecattle.com) this past week. You can also find Ficke Cattle Company on Facebook. We will start posting pics of sale calves both places in August. Thanks for all of the positive feedback!

TJ

I signed up to follow your page.  I don't do facebook much, as I seem to spend too much time online as it is, but I really do like your cattle page.  At some point, I probably should do one myself.  Looks like it could be a pretty effective marketing tool & a good way to keep up with other operations & your customers all at the same time.  You are doing a good job with your cattle operation & it shows.

FCCO

TJ, could you let my banker know how good of job I'm doing..LOL

beef08, glad to see you have been a follower (sorry for a few "non updating" months), as I like to change a few pics or something monthly.

The possibilities for marketing avenues are just amazing. Back in the old days when I was just getting started, it was expensive print ads and mailers (which still work great), but you never got the chance to meet so many good people, share techniques, and cuss and discuss as with a quality venue like Steer Planet and Facebook.