Fenece Feeders?

Help Support Steer Planet:

WBar Farms

Okay so I found the perfect feeder because it hangs on the fence and its pretty big but really light so easy to clean.  Its like 40 quarts or something close to that but just my luck they stopped making those.  Well I need one more and I can't find anything.  I need it to be able to hang on the fence have the ability to put hay and grain in for one steer.  Anyone have luck with anything in particular?

chiangus

Got a photo so I can get a visual?  Where would you originally buying these?

RidinHeifer

Sydell equipment has some big o.es that hang on fence. Dimensions on their biggest is 26 1/4x17 1/4x7 1/4 in front and 13 1/4 in back. They mostly have sheep equipment so these are classified as poly feeders but I think this what you're looking for. They are $55 though.

WBar Farms

This is kind of what they look like this is a 16 qt rubber one but the one i bought was 40 and plastic but something like this bet bigger would be perfect.......... which i can't find

Attachments

• feeder.jpg
    feeder.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 350

Steffco

farmtek.com has a hook over the fence 52 quart feeder that is black poly and is 9.5" H X 13"W X 47.5"L. Listed under bucket and pails catagory.  It might be what you're looking for.

Latest posts