Finally Blue Roan Pictures (Kadabra x Double Vision) (SOLD)

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Finally got good enough weather to take some pictures
Born 3/25  Kadabra x Double Vision ( I incorrectly typed x-ray vision before)
She can be double registered as low maine or Chi
She has won one show as a calf

Attachments

• blueroan1.jpg
    blueroan1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 134
  • blueroan2.jpg
    blueroan2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 153
  • blueroan3.jpg
    blueroan3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 155

doubled

We are here in Central Iowa, and I PMd you about the pricing

SKF

I REALLY like her!!! Wish we needed a heifer.

doubled

Thank you appreciate the nice comments, she is a sweetheart too- and so totally hairy- kurt clipped on her two days and still could do more.
We think she will be able to stand some competition for sure.  Gonna make a good cow we think.  Again thank you.

doubled

omega said:
I'm interested also she looks good let me know what u need for her

I will pm you with the price and some thoughts- we certanily appreciate all the kind words about this heifer- we are biased of course but we believe she is one of
the soundest blue roans we have seen this year so far- she is deep bodied and super dispositioned- she has the potential to be a great one

seedguy

I like the look of the heifer, send me the details...  price and where you are located.
Thanks!

cowzrus

she is a beaut, can you pm me with a price, why are you getting rid of her at 10months of age?

red

now that is a real blue roan! I've seen some that call them that but sure don't look it.

Red

ShowmanQ

cowzrus said:
she is a beaut, can you pm me with a price, why are you getting rid of her at 10months of age?

I believe they had her sold onece through their sale back in the summer/fall, but due to the economy, the family who purchased her had to back out.

doubled

cowzrus said:

What was said is true we had her sold in Late September to a steer jock that in turn had her sold to another family, due to our economic times the family couldnt come up with the
funds, therefore we did the right thing and kept her- so we just let her keep growing (knowing that this is an exceptional female), we let her mature, grow and just be fat and
happy, so right now she is really looking good. If you would like to look at her please let us know

Latest posts