Finally made it to barn!!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Yea! I made it out to barn w/ no problems!!! Cows all bent their heads for a rub down.

I got some pictures of our Hard Core heifer out of an Iceman x Foreplay cow. She was born on 12/15/08.

100_2193.jpg

100_2195.jpg

Also here is our next cow to calve. She's my Foreplay tank & breed to Joe. Due anytime by the looks of her.
100_2202.jpg

CAB

Very nice looking heifer Cathy. Glad you are out in the barn.  <party> (clapping), Brent

Taverli

Cute calf  <party>

Glad to hear that you are doing better  (clapping)

RSC

red said:
Yea! I made it out to barn w/ no problems!!! Cows all bent their heads for a rub down.

I got some pictures of our Hard Core heifer out of an Iceman x Foreplay cow. She was born on 12/23/08.

100_2193.jpg

100_2195.jpg

Also here is our next cow to calve. She's my Foreplay tank & breed to Joe. Due anytime by the looks of her.
100_2202.jpg
Glad to hear your out an about Cathy!

Nice Calf,

Tony

red

Thanks! It felt sooo good!

Hubby didn't like 2nd picture so here's another.

Red

100_2200.jpg

OH Breeder

Stylish Fancy Thick made but yet feminine. Already has that show ring look. Nice little gal. really like her front end too. Very balanced girl.

red

I love calves that just naturally pose. I think she's going to be a big ham!  (lol)

Red

shortyjock89

That first trip to the barn sure is great isn't it?  I'm really proud that you got out there without any problems, that 50 yards to our closest barn was a lot farther than I thought it would be when I tried it the first time. 

Great looking heifer.  She sure is cute, and I bet she ends up being a good show heifer.

DLD

So glad you're able to get out, Red.  Hopefully it'll help you feel better.

Nice heifer calf, btw - I'm sure that helps, too ;)

TJ

DLD said:
So glad you're able to get out, Red.  Hopefully it'll help you feel better.

Nice heifer calf, btw - I'm sure that helps, too ;)

Red- That's great news!  I also am so glad that you are able to get out & visit the barn!  I sincerely hope that you are feeling & doing better & it sounds like you are. 

I think I like that red heifer calf!  Bet you are tremendously proud of that little girl, as you should be!

Take care & keep us updated!

TJ

red

LOL- I was informed by the nephew that my DOB was wrong. She was born on 12/15/08. A thousand lashes w/ a wet noodle!  ::)  ;)

Red