FINALLY!

Help Support Steer Planet:

firesweepranch

A heifer!!!! lol. This cow was the 2009 South Central Regional Percentage Champion heifer in Durant, OK at the Simmental regional show. An awesome Macho half blood we bought out of the 2008 Exposure Sale that Christy Collins used to run (1/4 Maine, 1/4 angus). She likes to throw bull calves (ALL have been bull calves, except the first one which was out of a common herd bull we found because we were inexperienced at getting her bred). Anyway, she always throws a fantastic bull. ALWAYS. Three of her 4 bulls have gone to state fair and WON. One (Make It Rain) won both open and junior show, the Mo Better won the Junior show and Bred and Owned, and the other I can not remember (he is a Built Right, I am pretty sure he won the junior show). Anyway, our daughter is disappointed every year she has not gotten a heifer out of this fantastic cow. So, this year the cow finally delivered! A heifer, sired by Grandmaster!!!!! We could not be more happy!!! Anyway, a few pics of her bull calves and her... and the one I took tonight. I had to take a close up of her rear, so our daughter would believe we finally got a heifer!!!

Attachments

• coal small (2).jpg
    coal small (2).jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 380
  • mo small.jpg
    mo small.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 389
  • Rezzi small.JPG
    Rezzi small.JPG
    231.5 KB · Views: 422
  • melody.jpg
    melody.jpg