First pics of my fall born steers giving steer planet first look opinions wanted

Help Support Steer Planet:

jhumphries

the first 2 pics is a steer by troubadour out of a goldime(simmy)/full throttle cow. he might be the best calve i have had in a while in my opinion. the black baldy steer is out of simple math and a sin city/simmy cow that was showed as shorthorn plus heifer a couple years back. The last steer is a troubadour out of another goldmine(simmy)/heatseeker cow he is powerful. They were all born the first week of september will post some more pics in the next few days. thank you for your time and opinions

Attachments

• resized pics.jpg
    resized pics.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 240
  • resized pic 2.jpg
    resized pic 2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 209
  • resized simple math.jpg
    resized simple math.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 234
  • resized pic1 calve 29.jpg
    resized pic1 calve 29.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 691
  • resize pic 2 calve 29.jpg
    resize pic 2 calve 29.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 685

glw

I really like the first two steers/ bull calves. Where are you located?

jhumphries

RidinHeifer said:
I like. What's up with the hair on the first one though?
the first calf is so hairy that he picks up every cuckleburr in the field will brush and blow him out in them next few weeks to get rid of them. thanks for the compliments

jhumphries

here are a couple more pics of the first the first steer again that i just got resized to put on here thanks for all the nice comments

Attachments

• resize pic butt view calve 25.jpg
    resize pic butt view calve 25.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 506
  • resized pic 3.jpg
    resized pic 3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 533

Buck

Where is the Carpe Diem? A mutual friend looked at the calves and took pictures for me. There are 4 super nice calves. I just hope you and I can get together on one of them.

jhumphries

Buck said:
Where is the Carpe Diem? A mutual friend looked at the calves and took pictures for me. There are 4 super nice calves. I just hope you and I can get together on one of them.
to taterbug yes they will be for sale. mr. buck i will get a pic the carpe diem up cause i took the pics and sent them to the mutual friend thank you for your interest and for sure we can try to together on some of them.

Attachments

• 11-1-11 pics of herf and the best pic of 25 011.jpg
    11-1-11 pics of herf and the best pic of 25 011.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 199