First Rock and Roll Train calves hit the ground!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

MaLaine

The first Rock and Roll Train calves have hit the ground and we couldn't be more pleased!!  We have a few calves pictured on our website that are anywhere from 2-10 days old!!  Go to www.abertees.com/cattleforsale.html to view pictures.

Semen is available!!

shortyjock89

MaLaine said:
The first Rock and Roll Train calves have hit the ground and we couldn't be more pleased!!  We have a few calves pictured on our website that are anywhere from 2-10 days old!!  Go to www.abertees.com/cattleforsale.html to view pictures.

Semen is available!!

They look great MaLaine!  You think any of those heifers would like to live out east  ;D?

yuppiecowboy

You have my attention. Are those out of carrier cows? Hair and bone and cool, oh my.

MaLaine

The calf with the most white is out of a THC.  The other two are out of THF and PHAF shorthorns.  We have a couple of calves out of PB Angus (both blue roans) and a couple out of 1/2 maines that look good as well. 

russfarm

Very nice!  Tons of hair to boot!  Wish you were closer to Ohio

MaLaine

Thanks for the comments.  Another positive is the BW...nothing over 85 lbs including a bull calf out of a Rodeo Drive cow.

MaLaine

Thanks Oakbar!  A blue roan bull just hit the ground this morning--Oh my, looks like he will work on making stout blue roans for sure!

mooch

Great to see some one making SH steers with hair and bone again. Look really nice.