Flashy All About You heifer for Sale Check out her new Video!!! Sold to TX!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

kentucky man

Here is an All About You out of a Maine/Simmental cow.  She was born 2/13/2010.  We have a truck headed from Kentucky to Florida in the next couple of weeks with a load of cattle so if your interested and your South of us we can help arrange cheap trucking.  Please call us for pricing.  The breeding on the dam's side is Mitus and the granddam is a Gateway bred Taylor Made cow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuYC_YJA_uU

Attachments

• All About You taken 2-27-2011 Internet.jpg
    All About You taken 2-27-2011 Internet.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 108

ruhtram

Wow nice heifer! Kentucky Man you sure have some nice calves offered for sale!

kentucky man

We have a truck headed to Florida in the next couple of weeks.  We can arrange cheap trucking to about anywhere.

dek

kentucky man said:
Here is an All About You out of a Maine/Simmental cow.  She was born 2/13/2010.  We have a truck headed from Kentucky to Florida in the next couple of weeks with a load of cattle so if your interested and your South of us we can help arrange cheap trucking.  Please pm us for pricing as Jerod is on vacation.  The breeding on the dam's side is Mitus and the granddam is a Gateway bred Taylor Made cow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuYC_YJA_uU
please pm me a price and location,im in georgia and would be interested in having her sent on truck

kentucky man

We have a spreadsheet with the list of cattle we have for sale, their videos, and we can email you high resolution pictures.  If you are interested please send me your email.  Also we have trucks heading in several directions around the country so we can arrange for cheap trucking.  Please call if you have any questions 270-779-6260.

kentucky man

Hi, DCC Show cattle do you need anymore info.  We have an interested party in TX to talk to today.

DCC show cattle

Hey I apologize on not getting back with you we have been swamped with county fairs down here sadly she is a little out of my budget for a cow but if i was still showing id be all over her! Super nice female!

kentucky man

We talked to one of our truckers.  They are going to the Donors Unlimited Sale in Hereford, TX.  If you are in that area or can meet them at the sale with ta trailer and interested in any of our sale calves they said they can get them trucked from us for $250-$350 per head depending apoun how many cattle they can get to haul out.

kentucky man

Hi, SteerMJockey we pmed you.  Also, we wanted to let you know that we have a family from TX looking at her that hasn't gotten back to us yet.

kentucky man

Schaadfarms we just pmed you a price.  We have a family in TX that hasn't gotten back with us yet.  We still have her available as of now.  Please call us if you want her 270-779-6260.