Flux Capacitor

Help Support Steer Planet:

petejc72

I'm looking to speed up the drying process while at shows and I'm thinking of purchasing Sullivans flux capacitor.  With 6 top 8 animals usually and only 1 person drying ie me I'm trying to get more efficient. I'm curious how much more air it pushes and how much does it reduce time spent drying an animal?

NSF

the twin blower setup is the biggest time saver in showing. i have a hard time going back to using a single blower after using the double blower, but i have bigger hands and dont have a problem manipulating the larger hose.

rackranch

X2...
NSF said:
the twin blower setup is the biggest time saver in showing. i have a hard time going back to using a single blower after using the double blower, but i have bigger hands and dont have a problem manipulating the larger hose.

petejc72

so on average NSF would you say it cuts your time by 10, 20 30 minutes?

NSF

depends on the age of the calf, the amount of hair, the time of year, etc, but i would say it cuts blower time by at least 30-40%. another huge plus, in my opinion, is that the force of the extra blower is much better at getting the hair trained and also getting the dead skin and other crud up off the hide which makes for a healthier hide which makes for a healthier hair coat.

vc

I have notices several people placing the single blower hose onto the double blower set up, I believe they said it was both easier to handle and gave them more pressure at the nozzle.

GoWyo

What about the other way increasing the outlet size on the blower and attaching the big double blower hose.  Can you milk a little more air out of a single blower set up that way?

vc

I do not think you would get the same volume of air, with just one blower.
I see the smaller hose off of the double blower like water out of a pipe. The smaller the pipe the higher the pressure, you may lose some volume but you will gain pressure at the end of the hose. Thus removing more water at a quicker pace

Latest posts