Flyin B Final Cut

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAB

Anyone have calves out of this full sib to Fat Butt? Was wondering how the 2 bulls compare. Like the looks of both bulls although I've only seen pictures of Final Cut.

NCC

His calves are great!!!! he does a great job. i like him over Fatt Butt and his also clean where Fatt Butt isn't.

CAB

NCC said:
His calves are great!!!! he does a great job. i like him over Fatt Butt and his also clean where Fatt Butt isn't.

What are you referring to when you say "clean" please? Thanks for the reply.

NCC

i can't remember the actual disease, but i heard there was a genetic defect. ill see if i figure what it was.... so back to the main question of Final Cut what are your questions or concerns?

NCC

i was corrected by an email this morning about fatt butt, he does not have a genetic disease but was dropped due to a change in policy at ABS.. i do apologize for the inconvenience and relaying bad information... but back to final cut my wife and i love him, and we have both seen him in person. we have several heifers/cows out of him and have kept nearly every single one. the two bulls are very similar but i like final cut because of his longer body, he's sound, and still has plenty of power behind him. what are you planning to breed him too? maybe i could be of some help..