Football stadium songs

Help Support Steer Planet:

tanbarkguy

WHat are the best songs they play at college football stadiums?  I like what they called the vampire song but it doesn't pop up on I tunes.  WHat else is everyones favorites?  Lets get in the theme of the fall.

bcosu

At ohio state they play seven nation army by the white stripes before each kick off.

Gotta love Jump around between the 3rd and 4th quarters at wisconsin.

as obnoxious as it is, kernkraft 400 by zombie nation is good at penn state.

those really aren't new songs but i do like most of what they play when ohio state is warming up.

aj

I used to go to the Denver Bronco games. I guess its old but I always like the da da da HEY song. I think it was by Gary Glitter called rock and and roll 1 or something like that.

aj

Good one Davis. They do a great version with band. When it comes on the radio my feet get to tappin. It will be cool if we end up going to KU at 5 and 0 with 3 quality wins under our belt.

shortdawg

They play the Battle Hymn of the Dawgs on one lone horn about 2 sections over from our seats - it is awesome and gets me going for sure !

AAOK

I think every game I've been to in the last 30 years, sometime during the game, the band will play We Are The Champions by Queen.

husker1

Back in Black everytime the blackshirts take the field in Lincoln, NE. 

Also like Sweet Caroline in the second 1/2 at Ames, IA.