For Sale; Basket of 3 Embryos- Elite Maine Anjou Genetics!

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

Selling a basket of 3 embryos, PM Me for price!

Sire: DCC Hard Drive 138R   Reg.# 350469
        -Sold In Derouchey's 2006 Sale
        -Has already sired several Heifer Champions
Dam: GVC Whitney 892H    Reg.#251339

The excellent calf reports that we have heard on Hard Drive make him a great match for Whitney.  This mating gives you a good chance at a PB Donor Prospect or Herd Bull.

Email, PM or Call for more information!

[email protected]
(402)641-6290

Check out our website for more Info on Whitney-  http://romshekcattle.com/donors

Attachments

• whitney_jpg.jpg
    whitney_jpg.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 513
  • HardDrive.jpg
    HardDrive.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 37

RSC

More Pictures

1. Maternal sib to this mating
2. Son of Maternal Sib
3. Daughter of Maternal Sib

Tony

Attachments

• Maternal Sib.jpg
    Maternal Sib.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 438
  • Denver 2008 030.jpg
    Denver 2008 030.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • Valerie GD of Whitney.jpg
    Valerie GD of Whitney.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 31

RSC

If interested please call or pm to hear more about the potential of this mating.

Tony

RSC

We also have a flush available on Whitney!  PM me for more info!  This top notch Donor won't be available much longer.  Grab your chance at her now.  PM or call to inquire about current matings that are arriving now!

Tony

farwest

I have a Habanero out of this cow that has females written all over him.  I'd like to note Whitney has put out several AI sires as well as supreme champions at Kearney Classic as RSC has stated.  I believe the real merrit is in the next generation and beyond for females.  Black Smoker was her first calf out of Cigar.  Sold for around 7 gs unpromoted in a power genetics sale to Vogler's.  Stood in Denver in a pen of bulls.  Now 8 years later at  the top of Garwoods sale the other day was three top sellers, all out of black smoker daughters.  Several other daughters out of ice pick , jazz, strictly buisness , and  the man are out there doing the damage.  Back to Cigar, any thoughts on him in the day, good or bad.  Be a post for the main discussion i'd say.