found old charolai semem

Help Support Steer Planet:

sh breeder

I think it is
ACR Alafala John507    res number M14526
LCR Sir Sam 54 M10625
Is this semem any good  got  1 amp of each in tank came with some old shorthorn amps

olsun

I also have some Sam 54 semen in amps. He sired some good char cows in days past.

justintime

Both of those Charolais bulls are old foundation Charolais genetics. I would not doubt that someone would be very interested in them. What old Shorthorn semen did you get in the tank?

sh breeder

pretty sure on the shorthorn semem  I got bulls semem checked at Nickoes on tuesday and check the amps out to see what we had there and thats what they called the amps and Waco was there WOO!!! what a bull wish I could get some of that he's 1  pretty good bull 1 of the best bulls I have seen

Mark H

I used both ACR Alfalfa John 507 and LCR Sir Sam 54th (twin) way back in the day. They were ABS bulls with Alfalfa Jon being the calving ease bull and Sir Sam was the all around polled bull.  Of the two Sir Sam holds the most interest as he was regarded as the better bull.  Dennis Serhienko (Voegeli Bros Charolais) was considering using Sir sam if he could find the semen.

Mark