Fourth of July!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

beefmasterboy24

How is everyone's Fourth of July. Where I live they banned the sale of fireworks bcuz of drought. Please comment!!

<hero> <nopics>

firesweepranch

Ours is going great.  <party> we are at the Simmental nationals and are planning a great show tonight  (pop)

jason

Shot off fireworks on the 2nd, on the 3rd, and plan to shoot more tonight.  Couple that with some fishing and it has been a good weekend.

Mueller Show Cattle

Been a little hot around here for what I like, 95. I'm on the volunteer fire department and been running lots of grass fires the past couple of days, expect more tonight with the fireworks. I don't mind the fireworks, I like watching them, just wish people would be a little more careful, people are catching there pastures and there neighbors pastures on fire.

beefmasterboy24

Big M Show Cattle said:
Been a little hot around here for what I like, 95. grass fires the past couple of days, expect more tonight with the fireworks. I don't mind the fireworks, I like watching them, just wish people would be a little more careful, people are catching there pastures and there neighbors pastures on fire.
About a week ago, someone about 5 miles away from my house were throwing firecrackers (during burn ban of course) and burned 50 acres, but about 25 miles from my house about 6000 acres burned cuz of bbq pit, so no fireworks can even be sold in our county