Free Fitting and Clipping -- Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois and Surrounding Areas

Help Support Steer Planet:

STEER_1981

Hello, I was raised on a 200 acre hobby farm in central Ohio, and I grew up showing cattle.  I spent the last few years fighting my way through engineering school and, then, law school.  Now, I live in the Davenport, Iowa and work as a patent lawyer.  Now that I am out of school, I would like to begin helping others with their show cattle until I have my own farm and livestock.  I am not a professional by any means, but usually, my final work product usually looks very good.   

If you live in the Quad Cities area and would like help at shows or on your farm, please send me a PM.  I will not charge anything; I am not into this for the money. If you are showing in Illinois, Iowa, or Wisconsin, I will try to be at your show if at all possible.  Please note that even if you are not going to a show, but you would like to see what your calf looks like clipped, just let me know.  Thanks.   

Big Operator

Have to keep you in mind. We didn't go to expo because were just finishing lambing an starting calving. But in march we start off in Tipton at March Madness.  We live near Princeton, Iowa and have good setup.

hardenblu2

Sounds to good to be true, wish you were closer. A lot of kids need help thanks for giving back.