Fringe calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

mykidsluvshorthorns

As everyone who reads my post already knows I am a huge fan of the Fringe, I have seen him numerous times and always came away more impressed . The daughter and I went to a friends house today and seen 2 fringe calves  1 bull, 1 heifer both calves are out of commercial beef type shorthorns dams not clubby breeding's. The bull is very flashy red with white socks on hind legs lots of bone good depth nice top and rear quarter, the heifer is all red  with a white underline good bone ,depth, goose necked very up headed flashy heifer. Both calves are very sound and easy ,fluid moving. Sorry I don't have pics but if the owner wants to post I urge him to do so since he reads the post everyday.

Dale

In about a week there may be pictures.  We are pleased with what Fringe did on these two cows.  In the fall there will be a few more Fringes.  The bull calf could make a Louisville steer--Fringe definitely added some chrome.

TMJ Show Cattle

Been alot of braggin on that bull,haven't seen any on here or anyways else. You would think there would have been somethin by now.

dhs

Here are a few pics of Fringe calves at Joel Brooks. I took these off of Joel's website. And the last one is an old pic of our best Fringe Heifer shortly after she was born.

Attachments

• 266 Fringe x Double Talent Heifer-.jpg
    266 Fringe x Double Talent Heifer-.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 531 Fringe x New Vision x Double Talent-.jpg
    531 Fringe x New Vision x Double Talent-.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 213 Fringe x Double Leader Heifer-.jpg
    213 Fringe x Double Leader Heifer-.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Iris-Fringe x Big Momma.jpg
    Iris-Fringe x Big Momma.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 694

dhs

Coming along extremely good. Tons of bone, really deep bodied, extremely stout - going to be moderate framed but not too small. Calves have a lot of Ron Martin's KA'BA Rose DL's type and kind. Seem to display a lot of Ron Martin's cow type.

Dale

The Fringe bull calf is out of a Mission cow.
89480013-1-1.jpg

The Fringe heifer's dam is by KL Double Duty.  Under the calf's navel you are seeing part of the roan cow--that's not all navel. (thumbsup)

89480007-1.jpg

Necking in the clover

89480016-1.jpg