FSF Assassin

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortii

I was wondering if anyone has used FSF Assassin? Anyone have calf pics?

sue

Check the 4 state sale catalog for a Assassin daughter that Aldens offered? I watched a Bearcat sell for $9500 at Midcontinets sale, she cataloged  right after the really good Uncle daugther (12,500).... catalog is probably still on line Top Cut Female sale Nov 29th.

Spencer10218

I was at FSF sale and they only had a few that were out of Assassin, tag #465 was a really good one out of him he was advertised and sold for 8500

heavy285

They don't get real big i can say that the Steer that sold at FSF sale for 8500 is a march and only weighs 540 granted he does have the parts to make him a great one just not a lot of grow

shortii

I have a couple of cows that are pretty large that I was thinking about using him on, so if the calves were a little more moderate that wouldn't really be a bad thing. I really like his pedigree and his look. What do you guys think of Starburst? 

Spencer10218

I'm a big fan of both starburst and bearcat, there calves have been proving themselves and the heifers will make great cows. I'm surprised he is not being talked about more. I'm curious/excited to see how FSF warpaint calves turn out.